Monday, March 1, 2010

Cullioure North Studio, March 1, 2010


6:30pm It was a fine winter day, only -4c, but it continues to be grey, and a slight breeze kept it uncomfortably cool. Didn't do a lot of creative work today. This morning we set up a show of my work at the Classic Theatre in Cobalt. It is always so good to see some of my work up in a particular space, hung properly, with good lighting. Also a bit disturbing because we never know how the work will be received or perhaps it will be ignored. Some of my pieces are a bit difficult to be appreciated. It's hard not to be cynical at times. The work will be up for March and April. So the optimist in me hopes for the best. So is the life of an artist. Got to draw this evening, ah!
A northern artist
Bruce

1 comment:

  1. All the best on the show of your work in Cobalt Bruce. Hopefully I can get to see it soon! The work above is the ghost for me which wants to reveal the face of someone yet to be known....somewhere beyond imagination in a spectacle of moving currents and labour.... off a long road I have since forgotten...don't ever stop what your doing!

    ReplyDelete