Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cullioure North Studio. Thurs. February 25, 2010



8:00am
Cooler now, -16C with snow. Busy times.
Multi tasking furiously. I prefer the idea of the canoe, simplicity, perfection of form and function.
My "Portrait" piece slowly nearing completion. Meanwhile other ideas percolating constantly in my mind. Language is such a difficult, complex idea. It must always go through the filter of each individual. "Mad" means one thing to me, and something very different to another. If people do not make the effort to learn more about whatever they see or read, then it is possible that they do not understand what I am doing what so ever. Imagination, open mindedness, and forever learning are vital. I like the idea of tough ideas, and imagery. Now what does "tough" mean.
A northern artist
Bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment