Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cullioure North Studio Jan 13/2010/-7C at 7:00am


8:15am Into my studio at 8:05. I worked until 8:00pm last night. I'm busy also organizing the Tagalong children's workshop series beginning at the end of February. Decided to enter the juried show at the WKP Kennedy Gallery, entry deadline February 4th. On Friday I will be bringing 2 pieces to the BAM!, the International Biennal of Miniature Art, in Ville Marie, Quebec. My "Cube is taking shape.
Haiti hit so hard by an earthquake, how can we express our heart felt sorrow.
In the morn below the sun.
Imagine!
I saw a flake white descend.
Wonder!
Somewhere else nature is a trembling gun
Terror!
2:22pm I've been working non-stop, the second face is coming into existence. My back and neck is getting stiff, time for a coffee.
5:56 Supper is over and back into my studio for a bit of more work. Worked until 8:00pm last night, it seems I will do so again tonight. I have paperwork to do, and then painting continues on the 2nd portrait.
A northern artist

No comments:

Post a Comment